From concept to ready-to-use application in two steps
1. The framework
You will have access to The Conductor Tool in just a few minutes, and you will find that it is ready to use for creating and running applications. When logged in, you will see a menu containing the tools required to create “your” application. This is where you create the data model that forms the foundation for your application. After that you create tables and fields – logically alike sheets and columns in Excel. You do not need to make it perfect. You can edit and modify the application as you go.
2. The form designer
When the framework is ready, you may start working with form design. Using simple drag-and-drop operations, you position tables and fields in a drawing area to create the first form. When you are satisfied with the layout, you save your form. The form can then be used and tested straight away. It is possible to create as many forms as you like, but now your application is ready to be used by you and any users you give access to.
Optimize your company’s workflow
The above steps are all you need to create an application that the staff can use to manage project data via user-friendly forms. The Conductor Tool has other functions that can be used to extend the application and add more value for your company, as well as improving the work processes. Commonly used functions include:
This is where you decide which user that will have access rights to view, update, create and delete information. Access control is vital to allow various internal users to interact securely with both customers and subcontractors. This allows your team and all other users to collaborate with deeper integration, and hence work more efficiently.
Business logic and automation
Using the built in trigger and rule functions, your applications can execute “smart” actions such as calculations (e.g. KPIs), sending automatic SMS messages or email notifications. You can also use these rules for status changes and to control workflows.
Reports and key performance indicators
Custom reports can easily be created for various intended recipients and purposes. Key performance indicators can be calculated and for example be displayed in a summary form. The forms that you built in step two can be expanded to visualize the selected data geographically on a map or as graphs and bar charts.
The Conductor Tool gives you plenty of advantages
- Full control over activities (planning, execution, responsible parties and internal dependencies).
- Clear and early detection of deviations from the set plan.
- Automated functionality for coordinating and communicating with, and between, customers and subcontractors
- Easy access to key performance indicators and reports.
- Real-time reporting on different levels helps supervise how the project runs and identifies potential bottlenecks.
- From an idea to a ready-to-run application within a week.
- The right information accessible to the right players, at the right time.
- Support for performing many activities in parallel.
- Built in functionality to automate processes and pro-activity.
- API that communicates with - and connects - the company's existing IT systems.