Let IS Tools go mobile! A new UI for mobile devices is now available, making your application look more the way it does on desktop mode.
From Desktop to Mobile mode in a snapIdeal for you who work on a tablet, switch to the mode that suits you best with a click from your user menu, without having to log in again.
Full functionality for mobile formsEnjoy working with all form components on mobile, just as you do on desktop mode. For example: You can now create, edit, delete, export and filter records in Table sections. Charts look as good as on desktop. Mobile forms support Conditional styling, where fields may be highlighted depending on the value set to that or other field, in order to show its relevance (read about this under Changes for IS Tools administrators). Other functionality, such as Switch application and Link to Log in after session timeout are also available.
- The title in Charts looked overlapped by the section with legends.
- In Maps, an error was displayed when loading data for the first time, and translations to Swedish were not complete.
- Checkboxes could not be displayed in forms if placed on Rectangle components.
- A Save icon showed up to the left of long forms.
- The previous/next page function in Table sections was failing when attempting to sort by a field with the same value for many records. For this, a default sorting has been added for Record name, besides the one the user applies.
- In Rules wizard, the recipients pop-up window did not have scroll bars, which made it difficult to add items.